SLAVERY ACT STATEMENT
Cincinnati Global is responsible for the management of Syndicate 318 Underwriters at Lloyd’s
Cincinnati Global Underwriting Agency Ltd. (Cincinnati Global) is a Lloyd’s Managing Agency responsible for the management of Cincinnati Global Syndicate 318 (Syndicate 318) and its related entities. Syndicate 318 specialises in providing property and aviation insurance worldwide through a network of brokers.
Cincinnati Global takes its responsibilities very seriously. We are committed to the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact, which are included in our code of conduct.
This statement provides clarity on our corporate responsibility, especially focusing on Cincinnati Global’s compliance with the Modern Slavery Act and our commitment to prohibiting any form of forced labour or slavery throughout our supply chain.
To be able to achieve this commitment Cincinnati Global is undertaking the following steps:
- Are required to adhere to our Code of Conduct and Ethics policy.
- Are required to adhere to our Central Procurement policy and other policies applicable to suppliers.
- Receive training on relevant policies and procedures.
- All new suppliers are subject to a selection process established within our Central Procurement policy or other form of due diligence which sufficiently assesses propriety.
- Most of our new suppliers’ contracts require adherence to the 10 principles of the United Nation Global Compact or the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- We reserve the rights to audit most of our suppliers to ensure their adherence with the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact or the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Cincinnati Global continues to review its policies and processes in an effort to avoid and prevent slavery and human trafficking within its supplier chains.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 (1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the slavery and human trafficking statement approved by the Board of Management on 30th April 2019 for the financial year ending 31st December 2018.
Arthur Hoffmann, Director
For and on behalf of Cincinnati Global Underwriting Agency Ltd. Board